TLS Field Gear for Riegl Scanners
The basic kits for each of our Riegl Terrestrial Laser Scanners (TLS) are comprised of 5 to 7 Pelican cases, 1 tripod case, and 1 SKB 1SKB-H5020W railpack utility case per scanner. The image above is an example of what a typical TLS kit looks like.
- 1 case for the Riegl scanner, cables and accessories
- 1 case for Riegl camera kit
- 1 case for Panasonic ToughBook field computer
- 1-2 cases of targets, mounting hardware, battery chargers, and other accessories
- 1-2 battery boxes to power scanner
- 1-3 Trimble or Topcon campaign GPS kits (or RTK systems) for georeferencing the scan data.
- 1 tripod for scanner
- 5-7 target tripods, packs to carry scanners/equipment, other miscellaneous equipment.
If GPS kits or RTK systems are included, then the number of boxes shipped is between 8 and 12. The total weight without GPS receivers averages 280 lbs (127.01 kg). The total weight including the receivers is approximately 400 lbs (181.44 kg).