1. nc 192.168.1.2 9999 | teqc -binex +rx_state
sends receiver voltage and temperature data to stdout from a binex stream
2. nc 192.168.1.2 9999 | teqc -binex +met filename.met
catches a BINEX stream, sends observation data to stdout and prints met data to given filename
3. nc 192.168.1.2 9999 | strings
catches ASCII strings (including raw met data) from the binary output of a BINEX stream
4. nc 192.168.1.2 9999 | teqc -tr s +met filename.met
tail -f filename.met
catches a RT17 stream, sends observation RINEX to stdout and prints met data to given filename.
tail command allows for viewing met data in real time. Useful for field tests.
5. nc 192.168.1.2 9999 | teqc -binex +eds > filename
catches a BINEX stream, sends raw met data to stdout, prints observation data to given filename.
Article ID: 705
Created: February 27, 2014
Last Updated: February 27, 2014
Author: Sarah Doelger
Online URL: https://kb.unavco.org/article/trimble-netrs-netr5-netr8-netr9-unix-commands-for-catching-binex-rt17-streams-705.html