Trimble runpkr00 Latest Versions
The runpkr00 program is both developed and supported by Trimble. The program runpkr00 was created to translate Trimble's proprietary data-file formats (R00/T00/T01/T02) into teqc readable files (.DAT or .TGD). It allows users to extract .DAT or .TGD files from R00/T00/T01/T02 files logged by Trimble GPS/GNSS receivers. Note that for GNSS signals to be extracted from "Record Type 27" (RT27) files, the "-g" flag must be added separately to the command line, which will produce a .TGD file. Both .DAT and .TGD files can then be interpreted by teqc.
e.g. the command "runpkr00 -g -d filename.T02" will produce "filename.TGD" if RT27 format was logged and "filename.DAT" if not. Using the "-g" flag at all times is recommended.
The command "runpkr00" with no arguments produces a help file (equivalent to the "man" page).
A quick summary feature (-q flag: "runpkr00 -q filename.T0x") will return file metadata in versions 5.31 and later.
If you encounter errors when running teqc on tgd files produced by "runpkr00" version 5.37 or earlier (produced by NetR9 or other receivers with 4.80 firmware installed):
- A temporary workaround for these older versions is to exclude subtype 33 records by adding '-k2048' to the command line arguments when executing runpkr00 (e.g. runpkr00 -k2048 -g -d inputfilename.T02
Note: runpk00 version 5.40 outputs two new records types (record 28 subtype 1 for SBAS and record 28 subtype 11 for Beidou/Compass). These new record types are currently skipped by teqc. If the .tgd or .dat file you are translating with teqc contains SBAS or Beidou/Compass data, you can ingnore teqc notices regarding record 28:
- For example: ! Notice ! decompose_Trimble_28_55h_9(): unknown Trimble .dat record 28 subtype 1 in file '5024K68287201309150000a.tgd' ... skipping
Please note that we only provide copies of the executable that are provided to us by Trimble.
- Windows v6.03
- Linux v6.03 RPM for i686 (requires installation of these libraries)
- Solaris v6.03 RPM for x86_64 (requires installation of these libraries)
- There is no IOS version 6.03
Linux v5.40 RPM archive for i586 (may be installed using Alien on Ubuntu, Debian, and others)
- Mac OSX v5.40
Older Version 5.37
Fedora Linux Core 11 v5.37 rpm package for i586 (may be installed using Alien on Ubuntu, Debian, and others)
Solaris x86 v5.37
Mac OSX v5.37
Older Versions for unsupported systems
Solaris SPARC v5.31 (SPARC support discontinued for newer versions)
Linux v2.44 Executable (not compatible with .T02 format for use on older linux systems that will not run v5.18)