Septentrio PolaRx5 Resource Page
|Back to receiver comparison page||
Available as special buy
Available on loan
|Serviceable at UNAVCO||
File Size (24 hr, 15 s)
|Time lasts recording at 15 s||
Power draw w/ antenna
|Time lasts on 18Ahr battery|
Up to 32 GB Internal or Extended External
Configure via http interface or RxControl.
Download data via HTTP interface or FTP; no special downloading software required.
Has FTP push, RSYNC and IP filtering capabilities.
Records GPS L1, L2, L2C, L5, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, and SBAS.
Native data format is SBF; can stream SBF, BINEX, NMEA and RTCM real-time formats.
Supports logging to External USB drive.
- Supports up to 8 logging sessions.
- Current publicly available version is 5.4.0
- In June 2021 Septentrio has identified an issue affecting receivers with serial numbers newer than 4502163 (manufactured in 2018 or later) that can cause the loss of the receiver's internal memory that can only be recovered by an on-site power cycle. Users should contact email@example.com for a patch that can be applied to receivers already running 5.40 to prevent this from occurring.
- *NOTE - Firmware version 5.3.0 and above fixes a critical data logging bug and should be loaded as soon as possible to avoid data loss.
- Download from Septentrio PolaRx5 Support website . (only latest version available, older versions available below)
- 5.4.0 Release Notes
- Run this script to enable new signals and satellites. Set_full_tracking
- Firmware versions should be installed without skipping over major versions. Here are some firmware upgrade notes.
- UNAV_X5_5-3-2_base configuration
- Septentrio Cable Identifier
- Logging NMEA 0183 weather data using Septentrio PolaRx5 GNSS receivers
- How to integrate the Vaisala WXT510/520 and the Septentrio PolaRx5 (Command Line)
- How to integrate the Vaisala WXT510/520 and the Septentrio PolaRx5 (Web User Interface)
- Septentrio PolaRx5 Power Consumption
- Where to Find the Correct Serial Number For UNAVCO Dataflow and Archiving
- Septentrio PolaRx5 - Safari Web Browser Incompatibility
- UNAV_X5_5-3-0_base configuration
- 5.3.0 Release notes
- Unav_PRx5_Quick-Start 5.2.0
- UNAV_X5_5-2-0_base configuration
- UNAV_X5_5-1-2_base configuration
- Unav_PRx5_Quick-Start 5.1.2
- Firmware polarx5-fwp-v5.2.0_0
- Firmware polarx5-fwp-v5.3.2
- Firmware polarx5-fwp-v5.4.0