Coordinate transformations with GeoSysManager
Article ID: 808 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 6:18 PM
The following steps show you how to use GeoSysManager to project a point cloud.
- Download this ZIP file and extract it.
- Open the GeoSysManager folder and then open GeoSysManager.exe
- In the program go File-->Open; navigate to the GeoSys folder and open the Default.gsf
- Select Tools-->File calculator and select your first .txt scan file
- This is where the program gets finicky, sometime it works, and sometime it seems to take a few tries. Go through the settings in order Coordinate system, format ect. Then right click on the headers over the data to set X,Y,Z.
- Then setup your output to the State Plane grid. Everything should look like the attached screen shot. Note that some geoid files are also in that GeoSys folder.